Posted April 5, 2012on:
1 package macaroni (227gr)
1/2 cans of corned beef
50 g butter
50 gr onions
50 grams of wheat flour
3 eggs briefly disturbed
125 gr grated cheese / parmesan
100 gr bacon cut into matchsticks
500 cc of milk
1/2 tsp nutmeg smooth
1/2 tsp pepper
1 teaspoon salt
How to make baked macaroni :
1. Boil water with a little salt, boil the macaroni until done.
2. Drain, flush with cold water and put a little butter to avoid sticking together.
3. Saute onion until soft, put the flour mix.
4. Pour the milk, bring to a boil, stirring until smooth.
5. Enter the corned beef, 100 grams grated cheese, bacon and macaroni and stir well. Dab salt, nutmeg, and pepper stir and remove from the heat.
6. Add the eggs mix.
7. Pour into a heat resistant dish that has been spread with margarine. Flatten, sprinkle with remaining grated cheese.
8. Bake in hot oven temperature of 180oC for 35 minutes until macaroni yellow brown surface.